Union Rescue Mission was founded by Reverend Guy S. Wilson and Ray Branscum in 1946. The organization was renamed the Twin City Mission in 1952. At that time, the congregation of Reynolds Memorial Baptist Church agreed to pay $100/month to rent the old Glenn Hotel in North Little Rock. In 1954, the Pulaski County Baptist Association (PCBA) took over the responsibility of sponsoring the mission and hired Purl Stocktown to be the first Superintendent.
For more information, click here.