The Student Ministry at Redeemer exists to introduce teenagers to Christ, to join the Spirit in their transformation into His image, and to lead them to love God, to love people, and to make disciples locally and globally.
Our vision and prayer for Student Ministries is to honor God by:
- Engaging minds in Bible study (2 Tim. 3:15-17)
- Engaging hearts in Christ-centered worship and prayer (Col. 3:16)
- Encouraging students to stand firm in the Lord as lights in the world (Eph. 6:11, Matt. 5:14-16)
- Loving & encouraging one another to build one another up (1 Thess. 5:11)
- Making an impact for Christ in the world through service and missions (Matt. 28:19-20)
We meet Sunday evenings at 4:00 p.m. at church. We generally begin with a game or an icebreaker of some sort. Following that, we move into our time of Bible study, followed by snacks, fellowship and more fun (as time allows). We wrap up by 6:00 p.m.