First, welcome! However you found out about Redeemer—from a friend, from a search engine, or from driving by our building – whatever brought you to our website, we’re glad you’re here and glad you’re taking a few minutes to find out more about us.
Our Sunday morning worship service starts at 10:00 am:
- We sing together (a mix of traditional hymns and contemporary songs)
- We pray together
- We spend time together studying the Bible
- We take the Lord’s Supper together each week
Overall, the service takes about 90 minutes. We’re usually done between 11:30 and 11:45 a.m.
Please wear whatever is comfortable for you. Most folks will be dressed casually.
When you arrive, there should be someone to welcome you, help you with a name tag and offer you a cup of coffee. They will also be able to answer any questions you might have about child care or any other needs.
Director: Jen Gurney
On Sundays, we have a fully staffed area to care for babies, toddlers and pre-school kids.
- Nursery: Birth to approximately 1 year of age (until the child begins walking). Caregivers cuddle, rock, and play with children, as well as provide for their physical needs.
- Toddlers: Walkers to Potty Trained. Caregivers supervise free play, have story time, read books, and sometimes craft time.
- Preschool: Children engage in supervised free play, have story time, music and prayer time, along with activity and/or crafts that relate to the biblical truth.
- Pre K3: Once Potty Trained to 4th Birthday
- K4/K5: 4th Birthday to Kindergarten
Elementary aged kids stay with their parents or caregivers during the first part of our worship service (big church). As the sermon begins, elementary aged kids are dismissed to their classes for the rest of the morning.
Elementary aged kids are sometimes combined into one big group and sometimes split into two groups: 1st-2nd graders and 3rd-5th graders.
Junior and Senior High aged kids stay in the worship service each week.
- They meet together on Sunday evenings (5pm-7pm) at the church for a time of teaching and fun.
- The first Friday of each month they meet at a home for First Friday Game Night!
Our weekly worship service is where we gather to celebrate the good news that we are His children and that He is with us.
We do this by:
- singing together
- praying together
- studying God’s word together
- and celebrating the reality of God’s presence with us by taking communion together each week.
We’d love to have you join us for Sunday morning worship at Redeemer!